Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Boyfriend Dumped Me What To Do Next


My Boyfriend Dumped Me What To Do Next

If you're thinking, "My boyfriend dumped me. Now what do I do?" you're not alone. Millions of people have been in the same position you are right now. Things do get better, whether you get back together with your boyfriend or not. But if you're despairing, "My boyfriend dumped me!" then you need to have a good cry and then get yourself together.

You probably want to win your boyfriend back. While there are no guarantees that you'll be able to get back together, there are some things you can do that will help. The first thing is to realize that people get dumped every day for a number of different reasons. And the one you think caused your breakup might not be the real reason.

You have stop assuming and stop telling people, "My boyfriend dumped me because of—“, fill in the blank, if you're not exactly sure that's why he dumped you. How do you know for sure why you were dumped? You have to ask, if you really want to know.

Be sure and only ask if you think you can take the truth, though. If asking could cause him to tell you something that you've suspected but have been in denial about, for instance, will it cause you more pain to find out than to not know? Maybe you should just let the past stay there, and work on the future, in that case.

But if you need to know—and you might if you really want to work things out—then you'll have to ask. Try not arguing with the answer you get when you ask. Just accept that "my boyfriend dumped me because of 'this,'" and move on.

The next step is to simply ask if he thinks there's a chance. If the reason he broke up with you is something you believe you can fix, then you should make that clear to him. Let him know you're willing to work on these things because you believe that you have something special and you want to make it work

It might really be hard to do these things. Being dumped hurts. But if you want to get back together and make your relationship work, then there has to be honest communication going on between you. And the worst thing that can happen is that things aren't going to work out.

If that's the case and there's no chance of you getting back together despite any efforts you might put forth, then at least you made the effort and probably learned something about yourself.

Examine the reasons he broke up with you and you might decide that it's not really a bad thing. Even if you know you're better off, it feels crummy to get dumped. Be nice to yourself and treat yourself to a facial or a pedicure.

And try to remember that "My boyfriend dumped me!" is something that many others have had to deal with, and they made things work out, so you can too.

13 comments:

  1. You can get him back! That's what my friend did
    And it worked like a charm!
    You have to try. Good luck girl;)

    http://434326sppfez4t6feevhknty9r.hop.clickbank.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it’s a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful spell caster. his love spell literally changed my life! When I first contacted him in regards of getting my lover back, I was lost, sad, depressed and down… That’s certainly why I was a bit skeptical… But I was too curious and wanted to try his spells… To be frank, I must admit the results was fantastic and so fast! Thanks to dr.marnish@yahoo.com for his wonderful work
      jessica Audrey from Canada

      Delete
  2. thank you...mine just dumped me today...he said he is not in the right frame of mind...that was his reason. he said i have done nothing that its all about him. it hurts so much....i have being crying since afternoon...i begged and begged but he said im putting more pressure on him......its so painful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. just a quick word to tell everyone my testimony I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 4years decided to call it quit. I was so devastated that i had an accident that left me bedridden. After 9 months of emotional pain and languish, a friend of mine introduced me to a certain spell caster, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell caster. I was introduced to dr.marnish@yahoo.com. In less than 3 days, i saw wonders, my Lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle... am so happy.. thanks to dr marnish for saving my life.he is the best and kindest spell caster I've ever met! Thanks, thanks thanks!!!!!!!
      perry jordan from United Kingdom

      Delete
  3. hey i just got dumped by my boyfriend today, i was really upset and burst into tears. I hope that maybe giving him some space might make things a bit different, but if not im going to try and just get over him, its just going to be really hard though..

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no going back, never stay or go back to a man who even thinks to leave you. If you stay or go back he most always will leave you again. Even if you were to get married, the fear of him leaving will always be there. A woman needs a man to protect her and act like a real man not a psycho serial killer with a mood disorder or a psychiatric disorder called commitmentphobia, or Trade-In, Roving eye disorder. I believe it is a psychiatric disorder if a man jumps from one relationship to the next and cannot create a true loving relationship. Early stages of dating should be 3 months tops after that the man has some kind of a problem with decision making or he is immature. Women need to stan up for toher women and support them instead of taking away men- we are the ones training men to act the way that they act today and feel that a commitment is not necessary. Again these are general thoughts not scientific- Just opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got dumped by telephone! It hurt so much! I am sure he is hurting too but I see no way out of this hole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, misery really does enjoy company. My boyfriend is about to break up with me. I still care about him, I tried to break up with him before because he was hurting my feelings so often...but he coerced me to stay for a few weeks longer. Now that I'm still around, he tells me how "hollow" he feels and that he's not sure if he wants to be together etc, etc... Now things are on hold and I can feel us wither. I'm a mess. We had been engaged and I thought we'd be married next year... I feel like all my dreams have been dashed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been dumped too. All I do is to pray everyday.
    Dear Lord,
    I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation.
    Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart.
    Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding.
    Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way.
    Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth.
    Please touch the heart of my partner, fill it with much love for me.
    Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated.
    I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other.
    Please make this feeling mutual for both of us.
    Lead us not into temptations.
    Guide us wherever we go.
    Always put us in each other's heart and mind.
    Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer.
    I love you.

    I only wish I get him back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my boyfriend dumped me by "taking a break" after 2 years, he's going to a top law school. I'm assuming he wants to meet other people. BUT TWO YEARS!!!!! He was my first love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just dumped last Friday.My boyfriend claims he is stressed by family issues but i guess he is cheating coz nowadays he does not communicate as often plus i found new girl names on his phones.He calls these girls quite often from what I found out on his call logs.To heal myself I am just reading inspirational books.I really begged him but he started to avoid me now I have given up.Life has to go on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I IGNORED MY BOYFRIEND SINCE A WEEK DUE TO MY ODER FAILURES OF LIFE N NOW HEZ GONE ...MAY BE FOREVER....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yesterday my relationship ended for the second time. We had been trying again, and I thought it was going well, I loved him, we had been going out for 2 years when he dumped me the first time, saying he didn't feel the same. I moved on, but he came back saying he loved me more than anything and wanted to make it work... I was foolish, and I trusted him one more time. He didn't give me a reason, he just stared while I tried not to cry. He vaguely said 'I don't love you anymore', but not much else.
    There was no apology for making me look a fool in front of my friends and family, who had a good idea he would do it again. There was no apology for breaking my trust yet again. There is no advice that can make this better, I know I am better off without him, and I know I can do better than someone who doesn't care enough to tell it to me straight. What hurts is those moments when I'm laid alone in bed, or when I wake up after a nightmare with no one to cuddle... What hurts is the plans that we made that I have to face alone, knowing that he should be there.
    No amount of 'you can do better!' or 'you'll find someone else!' can change the fact that right now, when I'm up at 5am and can't sleep, I am alone. And until I am in the right frame of mind to move on, I will be alone for a long time to come.

    ReplyDelete